The converter Roobon is pointing is somehow faulty. The most common 
part Daari is faulty. I reported that to the core developer, but 
seem they didn’t fix it.

Omi
http://omiazad.wordpress.com


--- In [email protected], "Imran Hossain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have seen them before and I'm pretty sure they are for Bijoy 
2000 only.
> I'll try converting some when I get to home.
> Bijoy 98 uses different characters (I think) and are not 
compatible with
> Bijoy 2000.
> 
> Can anyone give me a list of softwares, pl? My Dad is leaving on 
Wednesdday!
> 
> Imran
> 
> 
> On 7/20/06, Ziaul Habib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >    You could easily get one. No need to buy or wasting
> > money. See here
> >
> > www.thpbd.org/bangla or www.shujan.org/bangla
> >
> > Here you can see a web converter that helps you to
> > convert Bijoy fonts to Unicode. Hope that no problem
> > to convert Bijoy 98 fonts.
> >
> > Best of luck,
> >
> > Roobon
> >
> > --- Imran Hossain <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <imranh%40cse.unsw.edu.au>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Could anyone suggest me a list of ASCII to Unicode
> > > converters available in
> > > Bangladesh? I know there are plenty available on the
> > > net for Bijoy 2000, but
> > > is there one for Bijoy 98? How about Alpona
> > > chrachters (Boishakhi)?
> > >
> > > I would appreciate if you could provide me with the
> > > names and where to get
> > > from. My Dad is leaving Bangladesh next Wednesday,
> > > I'm hoping to get him to
> > > buy them for me.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Imran
> > >
> >
> > __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> > 
> >
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to