Thank you Riccardo again for insights
It will be very helpful if something can be done for load balancing. It is
big time and money saving feature as it avoids switching off the
unnecessary nodes manually.

Following two weblinks might be helpful:
http://www.nickhammond.com/load-balancing-with-aws-and-ansible/
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/devel/modules/elb_application_lb_module.html

Thanks
Ravi Kumar Arya