Folks,

I too agree - Ordering parts from Elecraft is not only easy, but you do
receive personalized service too - Scott and Richard do a fantastic job,
part numbers help a lot to avoid ambiguities, but they are available and
receptive with information about a particular part should the part number
not be readily available, one will not find that level of service at Mouser.

Now, I do order often from Mouser (and Digi-Key too) and they also are
really fine folks to deal with.  If I am ordering in quantity for my parts
stock or for a non-Elecraft project, they will be my primary choices, but if
I need a particular part for a K1, K2 or KX1 (or any of the options), I pick
up the phone and talk to the fine folks at Elecraft - it arrives in the mail
within a week (OK, this is location sensitive, and parts from Mouser or
DigiKey arrive in 3 business days for me, but the shipping cost is more than
from Elecraft).

73,
Don W3FPR