I really can't speak for the folks at Elecraft, but ...

I take the fact that Elecraft has provided an Elecraft part number in the
manuals as 'living proof' that they DO understand they have a need to be in
the REPLACEMENT parts business.  That assures continuing quality and
uniformity of the parts though the product line.  It is also a necessary
part of product support.  So if you need a part for an Elecraft product, why
not order from Elecraft?

I assume that the parts are priced to be profitable, but I also know from
experience that shipping a large number of small orders is labor intensive
and can become a real pain - that is why many parts suppliers have found a
need to establish minimum order levels or add handling charges to small
orders (I really don't understand how Mouser has avoided doing that).

Since Elecraft part numbers are already available, providing (and keeping
current) a cross reference list of Mouser (or other supplier) part numbers
would require a lot of people-hours to create and support.  Now if someone
would volunteer their time and effort to create such a list, I'm certain it
would be appreciated by the Elecraft community, but it should be monitored
and double checked for changes every time that supplier issues a new
catalog - I would not want to assume that ANY supplier's part numbers are a
constant thing, they have been KNOWN to change.

73,
Don W3FPR