Hi David,

I take the items you mention, plus the following:
- a Pomona BNC-to-binding-post adapter
- my "DX Canon" antenna system (24 ft antenna wire and
two 12 ft radials)
- extra AA batteries
- Walkman style headphones, because ear buds don't
stay in my ears!
- pen and paper, for copying & logging
- most importantly, my KX1 Cheatsheets - available
free from my website:  http://www.ve3hls.com

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS