Good Evening,
My fingers are itching from lack of CW work. I have been banging away at a calculator, a spreadsheet, writing simulation software, and realizing the results with components and solder. The results worked. Wow, from idea to reality is quite interesting. My new radio, tuner, and bridge all in one box. But I am still learning. Now to get someone from Delaware or South Dakota to check in to the Elecraft Net. I don't believe folks use amateur radios in Delaware. Prove me wrong tomorrow evening ;) It sounds like 40 meters is open but there are a lot of voice ops working the band. By tomorrow evening they should be done. 20 meters was working earlier as I was testing my new tuner and radio. I think we may have good propagation for all those folks who are not actively feeding at net time. But there are two nets so you can try one, or the other, or both if that is your wont.
Please join us :
Monday 0000z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details. Thank you Dan.

Happy Easter,
   Kevin.  KD5ONS

Next project: current balun for my OCF dipole.