Jon,

Look to computer shops for fans from defunct computers - often you can
get them for free.

Put a resistor in series to reduce the fan speed (and noise), and place
the fan over the PA transistor area of the heat sink.  The fan should
pull air away from the heat sink for the most effective cooling.

73,
Don W3FPR