Curious thing I noticed today; plugged in my headphones only to continue
hearing monoraul audio coming out of my PC's speakers.  It took me a second
to realize that audio from the K3 was being piped out of the LINE OUT jack
in the rear, into my PC's input, and out to the two speakers I have sitting
on my desk.

At first I thought it was strange that the audio I was hearing was only
coming out of the left speaker rather than both.  I checked the manual and
after a few minutes of reading realized that under normal situations,
activating the SUB would provide the right channel.  I then started playing
around a bit more, and figured I'd post this question to the group just to
make sure I understand how these functions work properly.

My experimentation led me to the SPKRS settings which was currently set at
1.  With the SUB off, I changed the speaker setting to 2 but no change;
audio was still being heard on the left speaker and not the right.  Am I
then correct in my assumption that the speakers setting has no bearing on
the actual number of channels being output from the LINE OUT jack?

This brings me to my second question - is there a way to get both L and R
channel audio output to the LINE OUT jack just from the main receiver
without the SUB being activated?

My last question, does the SPEAKERS setting only affect the SPKR OUT jack on
the rear panel?  According to the manual, leaving it at 1 will only provide
one channel of audio.  Would setting it to 2 provide both L&R channels to
the speakers regardless of SUB activation?

Mni tnx es happy thanksgiving.
--
73 de James K2QI
President UNARC/4U1UN