I have found that -8.9 LVL CAL (transfer gain) is the setting for an S9 reading
on my P3 using my XG-1.  The readings track right well as long as they are not
stronger than S9+20.  Signals over this on the K3 S meter are just not correct
on my P3.  If I change the LVL CAL (transfer gain) to around -27, the strong
signals are then correct.  This tells me there are no absolute settings that
will make the P3 correct at all SSB signal strength levels.  YMMV - Your LVL
CAL settings will no doubt be different from mine.  Roy Morris  W4WFB