Look at it this way Mike, antenna(s) their feeders and their matching
networks are among the most important parts of any station IMHO, and their
performance will reflect on the "on-air" performance of any rig including
those produced by Elecraft.

Any discussion about antennas, feeders and matching networks on this
Reflector could well help many owners of Elecraft rigs, and in a round about
way result in an enhancement of the reputation of Elecraft itself, again
IMHO.

FWIW.

73,
Geoff