Good Evening,
    It finally stopped snowing for a few days.  Plus, yesterday we got to
see the sun for the entire day!  Wow, it was a very nice day.  It almost
got warm.  But my forecast for next week has more snow in it and no sun.
We need to enjoy those few sunny days we get.  It was a busy week this
week so I only got on the air once.  Propagation was so so on twenty but
as I examine Space Weather I see the sun is quite active.  I also read
about 10 and 15 meter openings with 20 meters being open almost all day
long.  It is nice that the solar doldrums are over.  The next few years
should be fun.

    If anyone is interested in acting as a relay station on either net
please email me.  I will turn the net over to you for a few minutes so you
can call areas in my skip zone.  It sure would prove helpful to those I
cannot reach directly.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

    Stay well,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS

-