I measured  the 2nd and 3rd harmonic of WWV's 600 Hz tone this morning
using an HP 8568B spectrum analyzer set at 15 MHz, 30 Hz resolution,
connected to an antenna. This avoids the harmonic generation that might
be found in a receiver's audio stages, for example, such as when
measuring tone levels with a computer sound card connected to a
receiver's line out or headphone jack.

The 2nd harmonic at 1200 Hz is approximately 18 dB down from the 600 Hz
sideband.

The 3rd harmonic at 1800 Hz is about 30 dB down from the 600 Hz sideband.

It's difficult to be precise in these measurements because all the
modulation sideband fade independently to some degree and because the
1800 Hz harmonic is not too much above the noise floor at the moment.
Averaging is difficult because the modulation changes frequency
according to the schedule, 500 Hz, 440 Hz, 600 Hz, etc.

So, yes, WWV has some distortion products.

Jack K8ZOA