I ordered a Yamaha CM500 headset through Amazon for
my newly completed K3. They are really nice and comfortable.
I have kind of larger ears and they completely cover my
ears and don't bother my glasses. My ears hurt if I wear any
headset that lays on my ears so these will be nice. The sound
in the earphone is good. Will be testing the mic later this
afternoon. $59.95 from Amazon.com. I think this is a bit more
than others have paid but I got free shipping. Thanks to the
people who posted about this headset on the Elecraft reflector.
I bought these with confidence that they would do a good job!

73
Keith N8CEP