From: Joe K2UF
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:58 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Yamaha CM500 Headset

Hi Keith,

Yes the price has increased.  Last fall I bought a set from Amazon
for about
$49.00.  I dropped a monitor on that set (UGH!!!).  They still
work but I
bought another set just in case they stop working during a
contest.  I also
paid the increased price.

I think you will be happy with them.  I have worn them through
several
contest with glasses and they are the most comfortable I have
used.

Good luck,

73  Joe K2UF

No trees were harmed in the sending of this e-mail; however, many
electrons
were inconvenienced.