I am not sure I know how to do this. I have a device that I made
<http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/sniffer/rfsniffer.html>
to measure current but it gave me anomalous results when I tried it on the
matchbox. I
found that when I measured the currents about 4 inches from the matchbox they
were equal,
but when I measured them two feet away they were significantly different. So
there is
something I don't understand about this process.

--
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA