I know this comes up from time to time, but I haven't seen it for a while so
I thought I'd revisit it since I'm now interested in the topic.

I'm looking for software to drive the K2. I'm primarily interested in
something that would let me send and receive CW and the various digital
modes. I have a logging program I like (N3FJP's ACLog) which talks to the K2
to pick up band and mode, so I don't need logging software.

I work a lot of contests, so something with some memories and other features
for CW contests would be good. It would be cool if there was something that
picked up QSO information (call and report) from the sound card and logged
it, as long as I can export to ACLog.

I'm looking at the RigBlaster and MicroHam interface boxes. I know I can
build something but the commercial boxes cover more possibilities than I
care to plan for in a homebrew project.

I'm not a long-haired, dope-smoking, free-software hippie so if I have to
spend some money for good software I don't mind. (As a professional
programmer I've never understood why the product of my hard work should be
free when I have to pay for the product of everyone else's work.)

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Craig
NZ0R