From: Wayne Burdick
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 7:50 PM
To: Bill
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3- support courtesy

Bill,

This is extremely unusual (it really should *never* happen). I would
assume your email was caught by a spam filter or other anomaly. If you
ever suspect this, feel free to call for status.

Meanwhile, I have called (and emailed) the support staff myself to
make sure your message has gotten through.

Maybe we should use ham radio at such times :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR