Ron (et al) . . .

Wouldn't you know it . . . in this morning's postal mail I received a
Medium Spring (E980240) with a slip of paper saying:

"The KXPD3MDKT you received included the firm spring and light spring
and should have included the medium spring.  Please find the medium
spring in the package.  We apologize for any inconvenience."

The package was mailed October 25th (last Thursday).

Had I waited until tonight to open the upgrade kit and proceed with the
modification, the previous thread would not have been necessary because
I would already have received all three springs (regardless of envelope
part number mislabeling).

As they say, timing is everything!

Thanks for looking into it.  Hopefully others profited from the thread
as well.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV
Jefferson City, MO