I had a RM Italy amp for about two months and it was horrible. I tried it in my
mobile and it had all sorts of issues and only really worked on 15m. I would
not recommend it to anyone. I sold it for 1/3 of the price I paid for it
warning the guy about it profusely. He has been using it now and then with
little issue with his flex 1500 at his home QTH. Maybe that makes a difference
but I could not recommend one to anyone.

On the other hand my THP HL450B is a sweet ride. The only thing I don't like
about it is no 6m. With 10W input I was getting 200W output on all HF bands it
covers.  It is probably the most expensive solid state amp $ per watt in the
market. So that would probably keep some people away.

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos