Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:42 PM
To: n...@n5ge.com ; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] QRP

I think we ALL have an obligation to ensure our TX output is clean.  We ALL
share in the harmful results if we don't in the form of QRM that we complain
about every day.  These cheap amps have little or no output filtering and
most do not have any real semblance of ALC making it very easy to overdrive
them.  The performance of all the Elecraft gear in this regard (and it's
equivalent in receive) is stunningly good and in my opinion worth every damn
cent.

Best regards to the team at Elecraft for their efforts in making truly great
quality gear !.

It seems perfectly logical that a KX3 and 100W map should be around the same
price as a K3-100.

73's Peter VK4JD