Good Morning,
After a chilly week the temperatures are climbing back into the upper 60s again. It feels good not having to heat the house. Summer should be a time where I can work on my garden rather than carry wood. It was nice to receive some precipitation though since fire danger was rising. Hopefully we will get more rain between now and October.

Propagation was great yesterday on 20 meters. Even with the sun as calm as it is now there are still ions flitting about. I scanned 15 and 18 meters yesterday and found they were both open. I was hearing well across the ocean into Asia. Lots of JAs and some Russian stations. Other, weaker stations, popped up now and then too. I keep trying 10 meters but have yet to hear anyone up there. I am not sure at which time of day this band opens. My listening efforts have all been during mid-day from 11 AM to around 2 PM.

   Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 6 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Elecraft CW Net Report for