No, I can ping the U-Verse router. I cannot ping my distant router, where my
remotely controlled station is, from within the U-Verse network.  I can ping it
from outside the U-Verse network. Very weird.

--
70 is the new 40.

Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.
1107 Key Plaza, PMB 447 Key West, FL 33040
Summers: P.O.Box 57, 7400 Augustine Herman Highway, Georgetown, MD 21930
eFax  305.768.0278   Skype   bwruble