Oh... probably not.  I've seen a couple Civics with Hi-Qs.  Both had
custom mounts, obviously.  The main problem with a smaller car isn't
the outside, it's the available space *inside*.

I've been using Hustler for about two years now, with fair results.
I'm not happy about the efficiency.

I'm sure a commerical truck has a solid electrical system, pretty much
all of them do.  Suggest you use 8 AWG or better to get to the KXPA
and/or any KX3 / other radio power distribution box though.

73,
matt W6NIA