Hmmm ... I think you may have pointed out a technical difficulty in my mind. I thought the KAT500 divided the bands up into fixed segments and I "trained" mine at what I thought was the center of each segment ... every 10 KHz on 160, 20 KHz on 80, 50 KHz on 40/30, 100 KHz on 20/17/15/10, and I don't remember on 6. If I'm reading your explanation right, I should have done it based on the bandwidth of my antennas instead? That would be a lot faster, my method took an afternoon since I have more than one antenna for most bands.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org