As I read Fred's note, it seems like maybe he is assuming that it can keep
multiple settings, as he said he "has more than one antenna for most bands."
Does the KAT500 keep a separate set of memories for each ANTx port, or is there
just ONE for each band, irregardless of what ANTx port the antenna is hooked
to? My understanding was that there is just ONE set of memories. Yes?

Jim / W6JHB