I just tried sending a string of V's at 30 wpm.  Normally my maximum
comfortable sending level is between 20 and 25wpm, so this is certainly out
of my comfort zone.  I am using a Begali Expedition and iambic mode B.
 With QRQ off I was about 75% accurate in my sending of strings of V's,
with QRQ on, it was nearer 90%.  I'm just listening to the sidetone.  That
was with the delay set to zero.

With the delay at 0.06 I cannot see any difference between accuracy of
sending with QRQ on or off, again at the 30wpm level.

I must concur with previous comments that I have found the K3 to be a
wonderful rig to use on CW, but I'm no racer, and never will be!

73 Stephen G4SJP

K3 #980