Actually, I am in the slow process of rebuilding an Eico 720 right now.  I am
doing from scratch with all new parts except for the transformers, switches and
inductors.  I am even putting new tube sockets in the chassis and also new
terminal strips.  I am still in the process of collecting everything before I
start.  I have two Eico 720s from which I am starting.  I think one of them was
a factory built unit because a number of parts like tube sockets and the
modulator socket on the rear as well as the VFO switch on the back were mounted
with rivets rather than pan head screws and nuts.

It is a slow background project though.  But, I do have some 40-meter crystals
all ready for when it is finished.

73, phil, K7PEH