From: "Gregg mulder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:54 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] SKN

> I'm very glad to see and hear that there are those of u out there that
agree that SKN is for straight keys ! I know that there are also those among
us that would try to dilute this most pure fun by using other than a
straight key, and that is their perogative, but SKN only comes once a year,
and I wouldn't think of using anything but the "Real Mccoy". A nice cup of
hot chocolate and the sweet melody that comes from a straight key on a cold
winter's eve. It just dosen't get any better. Anybody who tells u otherwise
just dosen't know the true joy of the music that only comes from "pounding
the brass". I hope to meet many of u practicing this fine tradition this
year during SKN. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.     73  Gregg
WB8LZG     dit  dit