-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Coleman
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 11:47 AM
To: Larry Walker (KW4A)
Cc: Elecraft List
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] SKN

On Dec 23, 2005, at 11:21 AM, Larry Walker (KW4A) wrote:

> The
> ONLY thing that is not acceptable is the electronic generation of
> the cw
> signal. eg: electronic keyers of any type, keyboards,  etc.

Suppose a ham has built, or has refurbished an ancient TO electronic
keyer? Why wouldn't they be able to use it on SKN?

I'm certainly not going to step on anyone else's fun, but, for me,
using something other than a straight key kinda dilutes the whole SKN
experience.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901