On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 16:45 -0500, Joe Subich, W4TV hosed down the
Internet with:
> On 2015-02-18 1:08 PM, David Cole wrote:
>  > Clearly you are not reading, or comprehending, what is being said
>  > here...
>
> I am reading *and* comprehending what has been said here.  I've even
> been guilty of not being split when I should be but *never* more than
> one or two transmissions and most often when the DX is not announcing
> that he's listening split.  I make it a habit to check the Delta-F
> LED and/or the [SPLIT] icon before calling any station.

It's not about you Joe!  I am just happy as can be that you never fail
to look at the DELTA-F LED.   The suggestions being presented here, are
for others, myself included.  I am happy you are always correct, and
check the LED every-time, I don't.  Sometimes, I, and it would appear
others, actually-- (GASP), forget to check the LED...

As Wayne said, the UI should assist users...  Also having the LED flash
be an option, not the default should have ended this entire
discussion...

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net