Interesting topic, but due to the large number of posts, and in the interest of
keeping list volume reasonable for all, let's end this thread today by 2000z. (
1 PM PDT).

Also, please delete as much copied text from prior posts when replying to a
thread. 1-2 sentences is more than enough to retain context in most cases.

73,
Eric
List Moderator and sometime COO.
elecraft.com