I've been trying to set up my data modes using a SignaLink USB, which I've used with good results with my KX3, with my K3. I do have the correct K3 jumper board in the SL. I also have the SignaLink supplied cables hooked up correctly. I can monitor digital signals just fine. I can not get any TX audio actually transmitted, though Windows indicates that the USB Codec Speaker is getting plenty of audio on TX. I've tried to use the Test TX DATA routine within the K3 and get no ALC even when Windows indicates that that line has full bore audio. I'm probably doing something rather simple wrong here, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it might be. In terms of experience, I'm an old hand at digital modes having run them on numerous rigs, with various computers and external sound card combinations over a number of years. I'm, however, very new to the K3 as I just purchased it used at Dayton this year, and I'm just now trying to hook it up for digital modes. Thanks for any help you can give. 73 de Carl, N8VZ