Just use a G6Y relay and key it with an input from the K2 and switch the commom input of the transverter between T and R connectors of the K2 at the appropriate times. It is simpler than trying to modify the DEM transverter.

Dave, K4TO

Kent Tannery wrote:

I am trying to use my K2/100 (K60XV transverter interface installed) with a Down East
Microwave 900mhz transverter which has only a "common" IF (not a TX IF and RX
IF).  The transverter requires low power IF around 0.10 miliwatts.  (Transmitting has
been tested and works fine)
The problem is that the DEMI transverter has a common IF and the K2 has seperate TX and RX IFs. I phoned Elecraft today and they suggested trying to modify the transverter to pull the RX IF seperately. Anyone have any other solutions or ideas? KD5SHM
 Kent