I am now curious if the "Y" RCA cable connector on the K2's Transverter option
will also work for the menu setting of "High Power" on the Transverter (H0.1 -
H12.7 watts) or does this only apply for the Low Power setting of milliwatts?
  Kent
  KD5SHM

wayne burdick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  True enough, Don. Thanks for mentioning this.

Of course the external "Y" cable has the advantage of being quickly
removed if one wanted to use a different transverter.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Jan 17, 2006, at 7:00 AM, Don Wilhelm wrote:

> A short jumper wire across the connector wiring points on the K60XV
> board
> would do the same as the Y adapter and be just as easy - one less
> connector
> point to cause future problems IMHO.
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR