Hello Matt,
Wow, with those power levels and a 20 ft spacing between 3 el yagis, you are "cruisin' for a bruisin'". I made some measurements at my home station with two K3s on ten meters feeding different antennas. The antennas were 300 ft apart. I aligned the two yagis to face each other and saw only 17 dB of isolation. One of my K3's was hooked to a 1500 watt amp. With the antennas aimed at each other, there would be 30 watts coming down the feedline of K3 #2! Now my yagis were bigger than 3 elements: I had 5 and 6 element HB beams, but the problem is lack of isolation between any directional antenna. A few dB makes little difference. I still have not solved the in band overload problem entirely. 1500 watts is a lot of power. Cross polarization is a good way to go. Make one antenna vertically polarized and pick up a bit over 20 dB. The other technique is to avoid aiming antennas in directions that aggravate the problem. I think you would want 60 dB of rig to rig isolation with a legal limit amplifier for really good results. Having antennas at differing heights, cross polarized, and widely separated, can get you close, but I am afraid that boresighted antennas will still cause problems at 1500 watts. QRP looks better and better!!

Dave K1WHS
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Z via Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 4:33 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 FD report in high RF (K3 vs Flex 6xxx)

KL7AA had two elecrafts at FD, a KX3 for SSB and a K3 for CW, and interference was a definitely noticed. Each rig was wired to separate 3 element stepIRs, about 20 feet apart. One rig used the elecraft 500w amp and one used a 1.5kw amp. The two elecrafts could not operate on the same band at all. Maybe it was something with the setup.

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:43:16 -0400From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av....@gmail.com>To: N1EU <n1eu.ba...@gmail.com>Cc: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 FD report in high RF (K3 vs Flex 6xxx)Message-ID: <canckpc1suaytmrtjljn0kbdyzay+-gacjqquwbkgvm0vxsp...@mail.gmail.com>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8