PMFJI, Frank, I'm primarily a Mac user and OS X beta tester. But I do work with Windows because it will do some things I need (much better for working with DVDs for example -- and more ham radio apps).

So some time ago I installed Windows 10 Preview on my Win 8.1 machine (my main Windows computers are Windows 7, and will stay that way for a while, at least). Windows 10 is an improvement over Win 8.1, IMO -- and that's even after modifying Win 8.1 to make the GUI work like Win 7 :-)

73, Phil W7OX