Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 3:15 PM
To: bruce
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Ham Shack Arrangements - just a little OT

I've really enjoyed the conversation about shack and desktop setups, as I'm
about to get into the garage, get behind the saw, and build a desktop
equipment shelf.

I've been talked out of building vertical supports, thanks to this
list.  So now I'm trying to future-proof my design. Eventually, I'd hope to
have a complete K-Line. So, I'm thinking I'd just add up the front panel
widths of all the K-Line components and perhaps add an inch or two. Does
this sound reasonable or am I missing something obvious?

--
Chuck Milam, N9KY
n...@arrl.net