Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 4:17 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Ham Shack Arrangements - just a little OT

.......................................I have had considerable woodworking experience both as a hobby with 10
years running a small custom woodworking shop and doing specialty
designs for customers.  Make it look like furniture - go to a shop that
deals in hardwoods and buy quality materials.  If you buy at a DIY
store, check the materials carefully to be certain sheet goods are flat
and the solid materials are not warped.

73,
Don W3FPR