From: Doug Ellmore <d...@ellmore.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] What crystal filter do you use the most?

On my K3 I have an LP-Pan connected to my IF out on the main receiver and a
FunCube Pro on the subreceiver IF out.  The LP-Pan is setup to a Steinberg
USB UR22 sound card.  Therefore, I have two panadapters, one through Win4K3
for the main receiver, the second using NAP3 v5 to the funcube pro.

This give full spectrum display.  I say this, because my normal operating
==snip

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"