From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bob
McGraw - K4TAX
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 8:23 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Stereo Speaker for K3

Indeed true on both points.    While I find the the product to be really
quite nice,  based on some private or personal e-mails I've received since
joining the list in July, I'd say the "people" have a long way to go in
terms of quality to measure up to the company and the product.  It is
amazing what lurks hiding behind the keyboard.

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S s/n 10163

Message delivered to m...@totalhighspeed.com