I’m surprised no-one has mentioned the small Bose powered speakers that have
been so popular on the Flex group. As an audiophile I always poo-pooed Bose
products in general.
Saw them at Sam’s club for under a hundred bucks a couple years ago and figured
I’d try ‘em then do a return if I wasn’t pleased.
Fast forward- I now have 4 pairs of them in 2 shacks !
Small, powerful, highly RF proof, look great and you can hook up 2 radios to
each set.
If you have a nearby Sam’s club I’d suggest giving them a try.
Brian K3USC (since 1962)