So sniff it!

If you don't have a network sniffer (most don't), you can use another PC (or
laptop). Configure Hyperterm to look like a K2, hook up the cable, and tell
the logger to do the spot. The "commands" will appear on the screen!

If the software won't do the spot without first communicating with the K2,
you may need to rig a splitter for pins 5 and 3 (sig gnd and TxD FROM the
logger), but don't split out pin 2, it will just confuse the issue.

btw, documentation or the vendor's input is a better choice - OR - write
your own macros, then you'll know what they do and can make them do what you
want.

You Still haven't said what you WANT the macro to do. I'm just guessing what
is desired.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

<snip>
N1MM does not have a Radio Debug window like Logger 32 and so I am
unable to see what the actual command that is sent by N1MM to the K2.
</snip>