The simplest and easier mount that actually works and allows for positioning
depending on what you are planning, check this out.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CRQUKQ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have one for my KX3 and KX2. I'd post a picture, but don't think that is allowed on this
forum.

I must admit, when I thought of it, I didn't think it would work, but it did over 10,000 miles this
summer on trips.

Tom, W1TEF