An additional "By The Way" comment - Windows normally sets the last installed soundcard as the default. Your U7 soundcard was likely set to be default when it was installed. You can set the default back to the internal soundcard (the NVIDIA) if you are trying to use the U7 with LP-Pan2.

73,
Don W3FPR