HI,

I to have always used only Amphenol connectors. However, this year, in
putting up another Gap Challenger, I am using a DXE pl259 at the antenna
coax end. DXE connectors have worked well for me in the past in another
application, are silver plated brass and the dialectric is PTFE. I've
spoken to many hams who have had good results with them. I'm not affiliated
with DXE in any way, just a satisfied customer. Anyone else use DXE PL259s?

Mark KD8EDC