The Amphenol part number is 83-1SP (with nothing after that part number) for silver plated, not gold center (for which I see no value). I buy in 100-piece quantity from industrial vendors like Newark and Allied, sharing my order with other hams. The last time I bought (a year or two ago) I paid a bit more than $3.

73, Jim K9YC