From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dauer,
Edward
Sent: 12 October 2016 17:21
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Windows Emulator

I give up.

I have tried to be faithful to my decision of a few years ago, to swear off
Windows and work exclusively with Mac OS.  But there’s just too much that I
want that isn’t available in OS – Spectrogram, for example, and any number of
logging programs I’d like to try.

It’s not time yet for a new computer, and I want to keep all of my Mac apps and
files intact; so the question is what sort of Windows emulator would be best to
install in the Mac computers.  I use a 4-year old MacBook Air as a laptop and
an even older iMac on my desk.  Both now run OS X Yosemite and I will not
upgrade to Sierra, in case that matters.

Advice?  Thanks in advance,

Ted, KN1CBR

delivered to j...@eeek.org.uk