I am tha satisfied owner of an Elecraft K3S. I think that for a cw operator (I
work 99percent CW) it is a great rig, can be the absolute best on the ham rigs
It has only a really poor noise blanker.
I live in a town, downtown. I have noise from residential electric lights or
other electrical gears. I see on my P3 panadaptor‎ noise from radar or other
military wide trasmission.
On none of these noises the NB work.
I tried different NB setting, but each, IF NB and DSP NB, none of them reduce
really noises.
Only NR seem to have a limited little effective ‎ result on band noise.
I would like your opinion about NB and NR and know from  K3 es K3S owners
living ‎in town how they set them.