The improvements we made this year (referenced in my previous posting) bring up
both worst-case and average performance of the K3S on all bands, at all power
levels.

Regarding the Yaesu radio that hit -38 dBc worst-case using the same PA
topology: luck of the draw. There are many factors, including things as
esoteric as the quality of the ferrite in the output transformers. We've
measured similar rigs from all major manufacturers that were right around -30.
In addition, many radios will not hit 100 W on all bands, even at 14 V.

73,
Wayne
N6KR