Quote:
"Unless things have changed they test at one frequency and assume the other
bands produce the same results. "

Hi,

I don't believe this is true. The ARRL publishes a "typical" IMD figure and
a "worst case" figure which I assume to be the worst case for any band and
they they publish which band this is (12m for the recent K3S review).

Anyway, this doesn't change the fact that about 600 K3S purchasers are faced
with the prospect of having to face the cost and inconvenience of having to
return their rigs (I am one of them) to fix this apparent design flaw. Not
to do so would be unethical (to transmit with excessive IMD).

AB2TC - Knut

Kevin wrote